Get ready to MOVE and create the VERY BEST SUMMER with everything you need to impact kids, volunteers, and parents this summer.
Whether they’re preschool or elementary aged, kids will move to follow Jesus here, there, and everywhere with this engaging, hands-on Vacation Bible School program.
Summer 2023 will inspire kids to:
Save time, money, and stress with this complete program loaded with the tools, resources, and materials you need to impact the life of each kid, volunteer, and parent in 2023.
Your Complete VBS Kit
Ready, Set, Move is a digital kit. Instructions on how to access your digital materials will be included in your physical kit that will be mailed to you upon purchase. Bonus swag samples are included in the box! We can’t wait for you to see what surprises are inside.
This kit is designed to help you meet kids where they are (pre-school through 6th grade) and equip them with biblical truths that stay with them, no matter where life takes them.
with impactful Bible stories, fun rotations, engaging worship programs, and mission ideas.
with complete training materials and strategic small-group plans and programming guides.
with daily take-home resources and talking points to keep the conversation going within families.
Ready Set Move VBS Complete Kit
This Complete VBS Kit Includes:
- Director’s Guide
- Decorating Guide
- Leader Daily Devotionals
- Leader Recruiting & Training Materials
- OrangeVBS Facebook Group Access
- Scripts and Tech Sheets
- Worship Music Files
- Graphics and SFX
- Elementary Small Group Material
- Preteen Small Group Material
- Preschool Curriculum
- Daily Adaptations Plan
- Craft Station with activities appropriate for each age group.
- Music Station that gets kids, students, and even volunteers dancing and singing.
- Snack Station for fun, theme-related snacks (allergy recommendations included).
- Game Station with multiple options for you to modify, mix, and match!
- Mission Station allows kids to practice what they’ve learned and engage in service projects.
We include several ancillary products to give you a glimpse at all the additional items available for purchase.
- Leader T-shirts
- Temporary Tattoos
- Elementary and Preschool Album
- Lanyard + Nametag
- Buttons and more!
- Daily take-home Parent Cue cards to help guide discussions at home
- Daily Devotional Cards for kids to take home
- Family Experience Script and production plans for hosting a family event
- Logo and artwork
- Promotional video
- Social media plans and graphics
- Additional promotional files
- Countdown video
- Drama/Bible story videos
- Full mix music videos
- Live lyric videos
- Memory verse motions
- Dance move videos
- Preschool music
- Elementary (and older) music
Move Kids Into the Very Best Summer with VBS
This is not your grandparents vacation Bible school. This is an engaging, strategic, fun-filled week to set the tone for the Very Best Summer (VBS).
It starts with the Bible and utilizes simple, memorable Bottom Lines to help students remember how God’s Word fits into their everyday lives.
Using examples from across the New Testament including the Resurrection, Paul’s conversion and Pentecost, kids will learn to move forward in their own journey of faith.
Made for all group sizes, environments, and budgets, this program equips you to host VBS in any format so you can connect with kids.
VBS 2023 Memory Verse
Hebrews 12:2a NIrV
Daily VBS Schedule
Large Group Games
Facilitating VBS can be a lot of work. Orange VBS makes it easy.
The Ready, Set, Move VBS kit includes everything you need to create the very best week and make VBS 2023 memorable, effective, and fun.
Plan, prep, and host program that is:
Our Kits are designed to maximize and accommodate your unique ministry context and community.
Our approach combines child development and theology to create an experience designed to reach each age group effectively.
Build strong relationships among kids, parents, and leaders with intentional small groups and activities.
Align your summer by connecting your VBS experience to your weekly services with two free months of Sunday Curriculum for Summer*!